WAG First meet success!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Aero

Coach
Hello ChalkBucket friends! My first ever meet with my Xcel team was today. It was absolutley fantastic! We all had so much fun and learned a lot. It was a small, low-key inhouse meet between a local gym's two different locations and they invited my team and I to join. The judges gave personal advice and critique to the girls after each event. All the staff and coaches were incredibly friendly and welcoming. Scores weren't the best but it was the first meet ever and now we all know what to expect. One of my girls took 6th AA and 1st on bars with a 9.4 so not all bad! Everybody was all smiles afterwards; I've been in a fantastic mood all day and keep getting these lovely texts from all the parents. It feels great. Thank you to all who have helped me with my many questions over the months. It made me feel ready and prepared for today. Our next meet (a real, official one) is January 10th & 11th, so we have plenty of time to improve on what the judges said today. :D:D:D

Yeah! for a great start. how nice of that gym to invite your new team. Gave you a chance to learn before doing a bigger meet. Great that the parents are so supportive. Curious, where did the hair decision settle?

Awesome start for all of you. Great experience for the girls and it's really nice to have feedback from the judges. I hope you're first real meet goes just as well!

This is a post-meet picture. Everyone is very happy! :D
image.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back