Parents Grade 12 survey

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If this is not appropriate to post here please fell free to remove it.
My oldest dd is 17 and in grade 12, one of her projects is to create a survey on a topic of her choice as long as it had to do with sociology or psychology, she asked me if I could post it here as it has to do with kids and over scheduling them, it's a pretty short survey that takes maybe 5-10 minutes to fill out, so if any of you have any extra time to fill it out she would be very pleased, it doesn't take any personal info that needs to be said, and after the project is finished she be deleting the survey and any information with it.
thanks in advanced if you do fill it out, its really helping her out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EcVqOMfsZQaZL4gqVwoCPU0WL2YJThIENcIBevPVvkU/viewform?usp=send_form

Question 1 might be misleading- mine only does 1 activity.

She does 3 hours x 5 times a week. How will the survey differentiate that between a child who does 1 activity, but one hour one day a week?

Thank everyone she really is thankful, to answer some of your question yes dd is a gymnast, she currently a level 7, not looking to go anywhere but still in for the love of the sport. I think her being in the gym all the time is what made her choose this topic, when she was younger I was that mom that put their kid in everything and anything they could be put in, definitely changed my views on that Since my youngest was born and started doing sports and activities.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back