Parents iPhone app for scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I use Meet Tracker for my iPad. I can't find Tumble Tally at all when I search even on my iphone.
This must have changed because I bought TumbleTally last year through the app store. When you go to the TumbleTally website now there is a link for android and iphone users. Maybe you have to go through and purchase it that way??

I just bought TumbleTally on my iPhone a couple of days ago. It's there!
I have never looked for my iPhone. I know that's what the OP was asking so I guess I am getting a little off track here.

When I search TumbleTally in the app store on my iPad it's not there anymore. I was just curious to see how much it was costing now days because fellow gym moms ask me what I use.

I am not even sure I get updates either. Still works just fine though!

I have never looked for my iPhone. When I search TumbleTally in the app store on my iPad it's not there anymore. I was just curious to see how much it was costing now days because fellow gym moms ask me what I use.

I am not even sure I get updates either. Still works just fine though!
It was $4.99 for my iPhone... I'll have to see if it will put it on my iPad.

Can someone assist me with a TumbleTally issue? I added DDs first meet and scores with ease. I have added her second and third meets too. However, it is now time to enter scores for her 2nd meet and I cannot do it. Every time I click On Add Scores the app only brings up her first meet. I cannot get it to go to her other two meets.
Help!

If you are on Apple app - you would click on Enter Scores. At the top of the page there are 3 tabs (Meet, Team, Leve&Gender). Touch where it says Meet and it should take you to the meets that are entered for the season. Click on the meet you want to enter scores on and you should see a check mark beside it. Then go to top left and click on the left arrow to go back to Enter Scores. Hopefully that will help.

If you are on Apple app - you would click on Enter Scores. At the top of the page there are 3 tabs (Meet, Team, Leve&Gender). Touch where it says Meet and it should take you to the meets that are entered for the season. Click on the meet you want to enter scores on and you should see a check mark beside it. Then go to top left and click on the left arrow to go back to Enter Scores. Hopefully that will help.
Yes, you have to click the center tab for Meets and then select the meet you want to enter. You may also have to go to Select Competitors to say she competed that meet before you can enter scores.

Gymmomtoo- good callout. I didn't do that once and could not figure out why I could not add scores. You must select who is competing for each and every meet.

Gymmomtoo- good callout. I didn't do that once and could not figure out why I could not add scores. You must select who is competing for each and every meet.
I wish they automatically had everyone compete and you deselected those that weren't. Would be easier for me! I love this app because it allows for high school scoring too (levels of JV and varsity and picking number of scores to count for team score too).

My issue is when I select the meet tab, I can only see the Black eyed Susan. I cannot see the other 2 meets to chose them. I DID save them when I added them. I must be doing something wrong. LOL
I REALLY want this to work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back