Parents The positive effects of gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gwenmom

Proud Parent
So proud of DD. She had a speaking part in last nights Christmas program at school. First one that started off the 3rd grade program. She marched right up to the mic and said her part without hesitating in front of two other classes and literally hundreds of parents.

Afterwards she told me 'my friends were to scared to do it, but I wasn't'. Well duh. That's nothing in comparison to a gymnastic meet. Lol

LOL You would think that would be the case with all these girls. My DD is the exact opposite. She is fine in her leo in front of so many, but doesn't want to stand up in front of others for other things.

That's great. Congratulations to your daughter. My daughter was also very outgoing in a recent show at church -and hubby and I attribute a lot of her confidence to what she's learned from gymnastics -and she has yet to compete.

LOL You would think that would be the case with all these girls. My DD is the exact opposite. She is fine in her leo in front of so many, but doesn't want to stand up in front of others for other things.
mine is exactly the same as yours. very quiet and introverted in all aspects of life- until you put her in a meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back