Can't post pics anymore.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cbifoja

Proud Parent
Have tried from my computer at work, my home laptop, and my phone. Took a screen shot to show you but can't upload it. Lol. Something about security issue, go back and refresh the page then try again. Of course I did and it didn't work.

internet-famous-grumpy-cat-just-landed-an-endorsement-deal-with-friskies.jpg

I wasn't able to either. I tried from the app on my phone and iPad, mobile site, and regular site.

ETA: I can't even change my profile pic. A new pic uploads and promptly disappears.

Last edited:
I've been trying to change my profile pic as well. I can't even get it to change the picture. It tells me it downloads, but then nothing happens.

Neither can I :(
@kaloss you have magical powers!

I can't upload a photo of it, but the search bar now has that same icon as a tiled background. Same with the text entry space in the file upload dialog box :)

Ooh carriage return?
Without question mark
With full stop.
Well there you go :)

Text

Text

For those of you who cannot post pics, can you say how you access the CB? On a PC, mac, iphone, through an app etc etc. The more info @JBS has the better.

I use Windows 8 on my home laptop. Then I have the CB app on my iPhone. My work desktop is Windows (maybe XP????) but not Windows 8. It's on a network so I'm not really sure with that one.

I have tried the app on an iPhone and iPad, as well as the mobile site, and the full sure from a Mac and a PC.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back