Parents Looking for gym with strong MAG and WAG in a great place to live :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That being said I'm sure you would find a great gym in Florida, they have great men's programs there, and then the weather would be better.

Lots' of great gym where I live for both MAG and WAG, also big homeschool community here, but cost of living is really high.

Fo
Lots' of great gym where I live for both MAG and WAG, also big homeschool community here, but cost of living is really high.
Forgot to say, good weather here too. It's 65 degrees and sunny here today. PM if you'd like more info.

We were just at a meet in Columbus, OH and there were several MAG teams there from the area. Not sure I would want to live in the city, but there are many very nice communities around Columbus.

Thank you for replying to my post and for the link. I hadn't thought to look at the Nationals results.

I guess one consideration might be homeschooling regulations but I wouldn't expect the Chalkbucket community to advise me on that...that's a question for a local homeschooling board :)

https://www.hslda.org/laws/ This is a great link for homeschooling information. They are more for private home-schoolers. You also have the option of home-schooling through a charter school. You would then be subject to state and federal mandates/curriculum/testing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back