Anyone going to Elite Canada from TO?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
My daughter competes on Friday and Saturday - she is in novice.

Is anyone from Toronto going to Elite Canada to watch?

Anyone in Quebec - that could offer me some advice on the best way to get to Troise Riveire... I am a little intimidated to drive in PQ as I do not speak french and I will be going by myself.
I have looked into trains from Toronto.... flying into Montreal....
Not sure what to do.

Any suggestions??

Trois Rivieres is actually really easy to get to from the airport in Montreal. You basically take the HWY 40 all the way there.

Feel free to PM me and I can help you more when you know your hotel etc.

I have been to so many gym comps all over Quebec that I have learned my way around many of the small cities.

Anyone got the schedule for the week-end? My gymnasts will be competing for their 2nd selection at the same place and I'd like to attend Elite Canada... but I can't find any info online.

Still not booked :(
Bog your sure you don't want to hang with me for the weekend :)

The long range forecast looks good for weather...

I think my husband and youngest are going to go now....if I can find them a ski hill to go to.

Any suggestions of anything remotely close to Trois Riviere?

I would love to but leave Friday am for the Temple U meet against UNH.

You driving or flying in the end?

Lovely hill, about twenty minutes from my house! Which is nowhere near Trois Rivieres.

Tell him to go on google maps, find Trois Rivieres and then search for "centre du ski". See what comes up. Not a lot around there really.

Yah - she placed 5th overall.

Bog I only got lost half dozen times ;). Wish I could have met you in person. Maybe gymnix

Thanks Canadian gym mom - video to follow when I get home.

Kitkat congrats to your dd! Can't wait to see the videos! Good luck tomorrow on day 2!
Lovely hill, about twenty minutes from my house! Which is nowhere near Trois Rivieres.

Tell him to go on google maps, find Trois Rivieres and then search for "centre du ski". See what comes up. Not a lot around there really.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back