Parents Let The River Flow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daffodil

Proud Parent
Has anyone read this book? I am considering buying a copy for each of our level 4 gymnasts, but am not sure if some are too old. They range in age from 8-12.

My daughter got this book for Christmas. The reading level is not very advanced but I think the message is great, even for 12 year olds :)

Always interested in new reading ideas. What's it about? Gymnastics related? Who is the author? My son is 10.

It is a children's book written by Vanessa Atler addressing challenges in gymnastics ( and life), I believe. I have not read it yet, but have seen some good reviews. You can purchase it on the USAG website. I am just not certain who the " children's" audience is supposed to be.

Bought my copy last night!! Should be here mid week!!! I think it would be perfect for my girlie and also excited to share it with her teammates!

There was just a thread on this book "for everyone", ck to see posts I commented on. We just got it and it has a wonderful message! My dd wants it read multiple times a day and 'let the river flow' is what she focused on this past wkend. She is 6. I think, reading wise it would be for the younger kids, but msg wise - everyone.

Well had a go at getting hold of it.......not on amazon or ebay. USAG site does have it but the postage/shipping was ridiculous to the UK. Never mind.......any other books like that to recommend.....we could do with it at the moment!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back