Has anyone seen.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

KayleeGymnast51402

Has anyone seen those videos where a little girl is doing, like, back hip circles, front hips, kips, squat ons, etc., on a PULL UP BAR????? Doesn't sound very safe! That bar could give way and it would be disastrous. Just scares me!!!!! I'm too tall for one of those anyway, but still.....

Haha, totally agree with you! I remember at my old gym, the head coach bought one of the mini bars for the younger kids, but even the younger kids almost never used it...They always complained it was to "squeaky". Honestly, I don't blame them! Sometimes I wonder why gymnastics companies still make those...It makes me nervous and looks extremely unsafe...

Haha, totally agree with you! I remember at my old gym, the head coach bought one of the mini bars for the younger kids, but even the younger kids almost never used it...They always complained it was to "squeaky". Honestly, I don't blame them! Sometimes I wonder why gymnastics companies still make those...It makes me nervous and looks extremely unsafe...
Oh my gosh,speaking of unsafe bars, I was at a meet, where the bars had to be held down with, like, bags of something!!! And the bars shook nonstop...... Oh my gosh I was so scared..... And there were like 5 BAGS ON EACH SUPPORT!!!

Oh my gosh,speaking of unsafe bars, I was at a meet, where the bars had to be held down with, like, bags of something!!! And the bars shook nonstop...... Oh my gosh I was so scared..... And there were like 5 BAGS ON EACH SUPPORT!!!

What?!! Crazy!!! Was that a USAG Meet? If you see that again, notify USAG immediately!!! Scary!!! I'm sure almost none of the teams went to that meet again...

That stuff bewilders me. I could not even fathom exploiting a child like that. I've seen ones where the person will make an account for their neighbors, cousins, and even teammates. Who has the time?
I agree i feel like I'm the long run they're going to burn that child out, they seem to do gymnastics 24/7. And also some moms post pictures of all there leotards, 5 years olds at most should have many 10 not 100

And I would hate for a child to be walking out on the street or in a store, and like a million people would go, Hey you're 'Isabelle' who is on Instagram!!! and hound him/her.

And I would hate for a child to be walking out on the street or in a store, and like a million people would go, Hey you're 'Isabelle' who is on Instagram!!! and hound him/her.
Could not agree more! The leotard thing really gets me as well. The poster generally says something to the effect of "we are not bragging in any way" or "not spoiled, but blessed". Like are you kidding me? Of course you are bragging, and highly spoiled. Burn out is sure to come for these kids.

One more, the owner of the account always thinks that they are blocking all of the "haters" and "creeps", but honestly, with that many followers, they can't know everyone who is following them. And there is no way that you know who is behind each account that follows. It's ridiculous, you can't know everyone that is looking at your account!

Could not agree more! The leotard thing really gets me as well. The poster generally says something to the effect of "we are not bragging in any way" or "not spoiled, but blessed". Like are you kidding me? Of course you are bragging, and highly spoiled. Burn out is sure to come for these kids.
I mean, if the kid wants an Instagram, by all means, but why would you make one for him/her??? I mean, the only purpose of that would be to show the world how great he/she is. Which is bragging!!!! Especially for 5 year olds!!!!

One more, the owner of the account always thinks that they are blocking all of the "haters" and "creeps", but honestly, with that many followers, they can't know everyone who is following them. And there is no way that you know who is behind each account that follows. It's ridiculous, you can't know everyone that is looking at your account!
Like with YouTube, it shows you have like 1 million views on a video or something, yet you never know who the heck is looking at your video.

The day it starts showing the exact identity of whoever views a video, they're all screwed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back