Parents I really wish

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah. It is hard when you have already paid the entry fee (as in our case) and an injury keeps them out. D had to miss a meet last weekend. We went anyway, he was on the floor with his team, and got the "participation gift" (this meet gives really cool things to the boys). But it is hard to know you paid that much money for nothing, I get it. That they plan the meet based on a certain # of kiddos and once entered they can't put someone else there, but it is still frustrating.

I totally get it, so not upset about it just frustrated . Worse DD is too since she will still go and hopefully the coaches will let her sit with her team and be supportive to the rest of her team too . ( we still have to go since dd 2 will be competing as well ) its just mostly frustrating for my dd.

It is very hard on them when they are injured. D missed his first optional meet this past weekend. He did enjoy getting to go and sit with his team, etc but it was not the same as competing! He is so excited to compete this weekend now! Hope your dd heals quickly

I can relate. My daughter has her first injury and will bd missing at least one meet and possibly two. It is a bummer . :(

You got meet fees back for an injury? The only time we were able to do that was for a meet at our own gym. She missed 3 meets last winter-injuries stink!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back