Parents Parkettes Invitational 2015-Gymnast/Coaches/Judges banquet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mylittlemiss

Proud Parent
Hi all! My daughter will be competing at the Parkettes Invite this year and plans to attend the Saturday night "Spectacular Parkettes Banquet". Anyone been to this before? Is there a certain way to dress, or is it just casual? How late does it run? I am just curious so I can let her know what to expect and be prepared with what she should wear. Thanks in advance!!

Has no one been to this meet before? I assumed I'd find a few that might be able to chime in. Don't by shy, please share! ;) Thanks!! We finally found out what the girls should wear, but still curious about what the party is all about.

My daughter is competing Sunday, so we'll be at the meet, not sure if we'll go to the banquet.
It's her first time competing at this meet so I can't help with your question, sorry.

My daughter is competing Sunday, so we'll be at the meet, not sure if we'll go to the banquet.
It's her first time competing at this meet so I can't help with your question, sorry.
It's our first time as well, hopefully both our girls will enjoy it. My daughter competes Saturday. We plan to attend the elite/level 10 session and then let her stay for the party with her teammates. We will hope it's a good time for all. Thanks!!

My daughter is level 7. She's excited about this meet, but also a bit nervous, too! It should be a good, competitive meet. Good luck to your daughter as well! What level is she?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back