Hey there everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Darby Scott

Coach
Gymnast
Hello everyone,

My name's Darby Scott!I'm 19, almost 20, and have been doing gymnastics for about 16 years. Just joined this website, but I've been looking through forum posts and advice on general drills for a few months before i decided to make an account and get active. A little about me:

I work at Gymnastics Plus in Denver, CO, as a head coach for the bronze level XCEL team, and moving towards head coach of the full XCEL team, as well as assistant coach for our JO team, which has levels 3, 4, 6, and one 7. I've been coaching for almost 4 years now, although I've been associated/doing gymnastics for my whole life. At 18 months, our owner of the gym, Tim Frye, coached at DU gymnastics, and took me and my twin brother under his wing when he moved and opened up Gymnastics Plus, and since then, he's coached me my whole life.

Its nice to be around people who love the sport as much as I do, and I'm working hard on becoming a part of the chalk bucket group :)

Hey there welcome to the Chalkbucket, we love getting new coaches on the forum.

Great city you live in, I visited for the first time in fall. Loved it.

Hi Darby, welcome to the group! Just some advice, but maybe edit your post a bit and leave out some personal info! You've included your whole name, age and gym you are at and since this is a public forum, any creeper can see this! Just trying to be a helpful mama! :)
I agree with this 100%.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back