Hello All, Coach Pablo Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi. My name is Coach Pablo. Still have that new to gymnastics smell. I have been involved in the gymnastics world for about 2 years now. Only within the last year and a half or so have I become more seriously involved. Started out working in my gyms pro shop and out of necessity became a coach. I have been receiving onsite training, going to conferences like Congress and have been taking gymnastics classes to really get myself into it. That attitude has earned me a spot on my gym's TnT Team as an assistant coach.

Before gymnastics I was a competitive martial artist. In Tae Kwon Do and Karate. My family never had the money for me to pursue my black belts but the fire and passion I have for the movement arts, be it martial arts or swimming or gymnastics, hasn't died. I would like to see at least one gymnast I train do well on the national stage, everything else is icing on the cake right now.

Hoping to be able to get answers to any questions I have here if I can't find them on my own. So thanks for having me. Hope I can be as much help to you as you are to me.

Cheers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back