Which apparatus do you prefer to start competing on?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What piece of apparatus do you prefer to start competing on?

• Total voters
I like starting on vault or bars b/c then I'm all warmed up already when it comes time for beam. I hate starting and ending on beam

Definitely vault, I hate starting on beam and bars because I never feel like I'm warmed up enough, but starting on vault gets me to the point where I feel like I'm ready. Also because floor is my favorite even and the only one where I can just go out and have fun! :)

Definitely vault, I hate starting on beam and bars because I never feel like I'm warmed up enough, but starting on vault gets me to the point where I feel like I'm ready. Also because floor is my favorite even and the only one where I can just go out and have fun! :)

I like starting on beam to get it out of the way, and I like to end on floor because I'm the most confident on floor and I like to end the meet on a good note

I like starting on vault, it gets all my nerves out before going to beam or bars especially wear I need to be calm and focused

I would like to start on floor, because landing some things on floor take up a lot of energy, than vault than bars than beam. As beam is my most comfortable event

I prefer to start on beam because this is the event that most of my teammates and I are most nervous about. I usually start on floor, though.

I usually don't mind which event I start competing on. Sometimes I like starting on bars, only because that means that vault is the last event, and vault comes easiest to me so it's sort of like the cool down event. Then sometimes I like starting on beam because it's best to get my hardest event out of the way first. But a lot of times, I don't like starting on beam because I tend to be very nervous on beam and I can usually even see the beam shaking so it's bad. Sometimes I like starting on floor because I really love my floor routine and it's sorta like the great start to the competition.
So it usually depends on how I'm feeling, but I think I normally end up on bars first 90% of the time.

I like starting on beam because then I get it over with right away. Plus I then we end on bars which is my worst event so it is always good to be done with the meet after trying to due my best on bars.

I like starting on vault or bars because since I only did High school gymnastics, the order was usually the same unless we were at states. Then there was only beam and floor left and I wasn't all around so after Floor I got to chill at beam and just watch

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back