WAG Grip sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mOm2gymnast<3

Coach
Proud Parent
Dd got her new grips today. Us glove 000 she has such tiny hands. Is this size correct? From what I can see here, it supposed to look like this. Right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Still learning.

Attachments

• 1424825482187.jpg
    1424825482187.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 1424825493095.jpg
    1424825493095.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 77
Those seem pretty good to me-but I am not a coach. If I know correctly, she should not be able to fully open her hand and that looks like the angle I have seen @dunno and a few other coaches say ok to, but be sure to ask them!

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't have a clue and I'm about ready to rip the things off and just let mine be a 'No Grips' McGhee forever

:( wrong size. Too small coach said. Grip dowel wasn't folding around the bar. I couldn't return it since I wrote her name on it already. Urgh $60 thrown out.

:( wrong size. Too small coach said. Grip dowel wasn't folding around the bar. I couldn't return it since I wrote her name on it already. Urgh $60 thrown out.

coach is wrong. those grips are correct. they must be broken in to get the what the coach says he's looking for. so frustrating...

coach is wrong. those grips are correct. they must be broken in to get the what the coach says he's looking for. so frustrating...

Really?... im already touchy with this coach because of move up situation. I don't want to open up my mouth coz I don't know anything about gymnastics. :(

it says "coach" under your name! this is a safety issue. the coach is wrong. plain and simple.

What I mean "I don't know gymanstics" lv2 up. Lol if that makes sense. I wasn't a gymnast,... I coach preschool and most of the time mom and tot. With another more experienced coach with me.

got it. the grips are the correct size. does this coach have upper level gymnasts?

in other words, this coach does not work with upper level gymnasts and grips.

I just wish I can say hey coach, go read chalkbucket! Lol she used to be a junior elite gymnast 20 something years ago. Oh well, I ordered my dd a size up and we will see what she says. Urgh frustrating!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back