WAG Gyms in Austin, TX

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmamae

Proud Parent
Would anyone please have recommendations for gyms in Austin, TX? A friend of ours is moving there in May. She has a young child (age 6) in level 3. She is looking to live in the area of Circle C, Avery Ranch, or Belterra. Another option for housing is in Leander. Her daughter started competing here in Arizona this year and is having a blast! :) She loves her coaches and teammates. My friend is looking for a gym with good coaching and a very positive environment.

Thank you in advance for your help!

National Elite is in Austin. They look good in competition. Don't know what area or the dynamics of the team.

Crenshaws seems to have good teams. My daughter has a friend whose daughter goes there and they like it. Also they have been to a couple of meets with my daughter and placed high. My daughter and his is L9

Yes, Capital does very well in competition too. Didn't realize they were from Austin.
ETA: didn't really look into it. Just remember having conversations with a mom from National Elite.

Your best answer will come from our resident über coach Dunno. Send him a " conversation" otherwise known as a private message. He knows EVERYONE in the gym world and is very generous with his knowledge.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back