Parents Gyms in Cincy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2anewgymnast

Proud Parent
Hello, I'm new here. I have a daughter who loves gymnastics! At our current gym she started her first class about a year ago in the preschool program and has moved all the way to regular rec level 3 classes. They have mentioned her trying out for team this summer more than once... We love our gym but we are moving from sunny Florida to the cincinnati area in the next month. I was hoping someone here could give me some recomendations for good gyms in cincinnati. I'm not sold on the idea of her joining a team at 5, but I would like to get her into a good gym where if she wanted, she would have good opporrunites. Any advice would be great. I'm not familiar with gyms in the area at all.

Thanks!!

I would rank Perfection as my top choice, nothing but good to say about them. I believe they have tryouts for entry level team members soon. I'd call them first and ask how that works.

For the other 2, it depends what you're looking for, they have good points to both of them.

I'd visit all 3 and spend a week at each if possible.

Thanks so much everyone. I just checked out the websites for all 3 and based on mapquest I think we will be pretty close to perfection and cga, Queen City is much further than those. I did see where perfection has tryouts soon for their developmental team, which I think might be something that would be good for us. CGA says that they have a preteam also. I will have to set up a tour at both of those places hopefully when we visit next week... Thanks for your help!! If anyone has heard good or bad things about either of those gyms I apprecraite the feedback! I definitely don't want to get into a place with too much pressure on a 5 yr old.

Also it's driving me crazy that opportunities auto corrected to something else on my first post... sorry, I can't seem to find the edit for it!

CGA has a lot of developmental groups and classes. Check them both out when you get there and see which one is most convenient and fits your schedule. Both good choices.

So have you visited any yet?
My daughter is 4 and goes to Perfection and we have been to CGA before, but I love perfection!

So have you visited any yet?
My daughter is 4 and goes to Perfection and we have been to CGA before, but I love perfection!

We checked out cga, it was nice and we liked it. We are going to perfection for the team tryouts Sunday. Is your daughter on the developmental team by any chance? Or do you know anything about it? You can private message me if you'd like... All I know about it, is what is printed out on the flyer they gave me! We are excited to check out perfection, only heard good things about it!

We are going to tryouts, they are on Saturday the 7th! She is just in the preschool class, she is 4, but will be 5 and the end of May. Her teacher will be at tryouts and wants us to go Saturday to be on the Developmental 1 team.

I do know it is twice a week I believe on Thursday and Saturday, Devo 1 is hour and 30 minutes classes and Devo two is 2 hours. There is also a powerhouse team if your not quite at the the developmental team level.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back