WAG Any knowledgeable coaches want to weigh in on this?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I searched you tube and elsewhere to see this girl, but nothing other than stuff about the dad came up. Any links?

Oh and yeah, we all know how everyone here feels about the "training elite" comments in regard to a 9 year old, lol.

team OC does not train 35 hours a week with anyone, not even close (Gish would rather shoot himself, lol) . So she must go somewhere else.

That's because Kim K claims she broke the Internet. Maybe this is a sign. I think we should banish her to another planet never to be heard from again... Unless she makes a try for the 2020 Olympics Women's Gymnastics team. Anything is possible...

Well I will say this, based on the links provided on her scores it appears she went from a level 3 to a level 5 scoring a 36 AA...not Olympics but pretty good progress for a year

Just seems a little harsh. This a 9 year old little girl I think she is dong just fine, her dad was proud of her and sharing that pride while
Joking around and the press is ridiculous.

Hopefully she will score 38s when she gets to level 9 or 10. Hopefully she will be allowed to dream, no matter how unrealistic that dream may be, and enjoy the moments along the way with a proud and loving family behind her.☺️

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back