Parents What To Do While DD Is Practicing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Read a book, surf the web, play candy crush, go for a walk, hang out with friends, go for coffee/happy hour, take a nap, sudoku, crossword, grocery shopping, lol. Can you tell that I have had to come up with some ideas? I think I have done all of the above!

I knit and crochet (even at meets), go out to dinner with husband, food shop, hit the gym.............. I can find endless things to do :)

Sorry for the confusion - this thread was actually just for a laugh. We tried arm knitting last night and it was a hot mess. I had to share the video of it.

LOL!!! I seriously nearly went into a panic attack watching that...is arm knitting a real thing? It looks like finger-torture for the arms!! Our group of gym moms just went out for margaritas during gym. Much more relaxing!!

We aren't allowed to stay for practice so I go home/grocery/happy hour. To bad it's winter. Otherwise I'd go hit a bucket of golf balls

I learned to knit when my kids were starting to get old enough to be involved in stuff like this. Now I'm super glad I did. I knit at the gym all the time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back