Competition time 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hope when the programme for miss alpha factor in the South comes out the entries for comp 5 are as low as the north!! There's only 5

We might be doing miss af but like everyone else it is a big ask of 7 year old to learn two completely different sets of routines, so only time will tell.

Hope when the programme for miss alpha factor in the South comes out the entries for comp 5 are as low as the north!! There's only 5

Partly due to the fact the routines are from East region and very different to the routines for the regions around Newcastle! I really really wish they would standardise it.

Or if Alpha Factor North used one of the northern regions criteria for compulsory 5 - that would attract more entries.

Well the South programme is out - going to be a busy, long weekend!
I noticed a few really good gymnasts missing from the compulsory 3 category? I'm guessing there injured. Also in the North quite a few that did compulsory 4 last year have now squitched to national grades which I wasn't expecting.

Yes I noticed that too - and the same with same comp 3 girls moving to national 3. Be good to see the national grades a bit tougher.

Well, the time is nearly here, DD is competing on Sunday. They had a mock run through last week, where she was scoring between 11 - 12.5 on each area, so she knows the areas she's facing the biggest deductions on.

Fingers crossed it all comes together on the day, not sure how she'll cope if she doesn't pass :(

Good luck to your dd, I was going to take my dd to watch, but I'm unable to know

Margo, she's doing grades (Norfolk is pretty early this year by all accounts)

Keeping everything crossed that things slot into place at training today!

Congrats and well done to your dd sf least you can relax now (for a short time anyway lol) I can't wait for ours to be over next week and of course we are in the morning session but staying for the afternoon and then 2 weeks later doing another full day because she wants to see the older girls compete grades, I'm already feeling sorry for my poor back!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back