ChalkBucket Software Upgrade

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket has just upgraded it's software...let us know if you have any issues.

There seems to be a strange avatar switching issue going on right now...but other than that we seem to be good.

EDIT: Here is the switching avatar thread...

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/threads/messed-up-avatar.50965/
For about a month there has been an avatar superimposed behind all avatars, it changes!

It also repeats on a strip across the top of every post, and sometimes at the bottom.

It's been happening since the goat danced it's way around CB.

The current one is black with a white gymnast shape- it's frustrating as it obscures the typing underneath - cannot read most of the alert posts.

Hopefully the magical avatar changes to a see through one again soon!!

I suspect it's an iOS8 safari thing. Very inconsistent. Doesn't seem to be triggered by anything obvious. I've had it come and go in a short time period whilst only in safari.
I've had your pic tiling text boxes at one point @auswi :)
Try rebooting your iPad (I'm assuming that's what you're using). Perhaps you'll get a more text friendly tiling image then ;-)

I've also had the entire chalk bucket banner replaced by a teeny avatar too.

The magic fairies heard me ( @JBS in wings and a tutu maybe ;)) extra avatars have disappeared!!

Always post on an iPhone 5 cos I seem to fill in odd moments on CB:)...Dd in a massage at present...parent required...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back