Parents Denver, CO gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

jjsmom

Proud Parent
Hi All:
So we are planning a possible move to Denver, CO and are planning a visit. Since gymnastics is DD's life, of course she wants to visit gyms and possibly set up an evaluation/observation. She just started L5 and is also in TOPS/Elite track. I've done some internet research, but word of mouth, I've found is the best source of information! Does anyone have any good recommendations?

What part of Denver are you moving to? There are several good gyms, but some are further north, some are further south :)

I'm not sure what part of Denver we'll be in yet (still scoping out neighborhoods, schools, everything!) but I imagine not too far from Metro State University.

so, as usual, it will also depend on the climate you are looking for. 5280 is a well recognized gym. Jet is also good, CGI, Adrenaline. 20 Mile has an up and coming team...I think level 8 is as high as it goes right now. Not sure who does TOPS, but their websites should be able to tell you :)

Peak, Adrenaline, and Jet are on the southwest side of town. I believe Tigar is further North.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back