Parents Laurel Springs Online

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My 9th grade daughter uses it for Spanish and is not happy with it. She hasn't really gone into specifics about why she doesn't like it.

My dd uses Laurel Springs. She did it last year for Homeschool Grade 5. We liked the curriculum and support, but homeschooling really didn't work for us. This year(6th grade) she goes to a private school that uses Laurel Springs as the curriculum provider, the LS teachers do the grading, but the private school has teachers that work directly with the students to deliver the curriculum. I am happy to answer questions that you might have.

Laurel Springs is a survivor in the accredited school world for NCAA. Although many gymnasts supplement with live education, t is also one of the few online schools that are accepted by the Ivies and Stanford. In high school at least, there is an incredible volume of work and you must be structured and self-directed to get through on time.

My 9th grade daughter uses it for Spanish and is not happy with it. She hasn't really gone into specifics about why she doesn't like it.
My daughter is beginning 9th grade at a private school. We would like to alter her school schedule to accommodate her gym schedule and are looking at taking Spanish II online through Laurel Springs. Can you tell me how your daughter liked/disliked the course? Did she complete the course? Thank you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back