MAG Waving Hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

sraikh

Proud Parent
Hi everyone,
I have been reading for a while and thought I will finally wave hello.
A little bit about myself, A family of 6, we live in NH. 2 older girls, and 2 boys.
My youngest DS is the gymnast .
He started with once a week rec classes at 5.5 for one year, Did 6 months of pre-team and then last year moved to Level 4(7 year old). We just ended our last meet and he placed 2nd at the state meet. We were/are so proud of him.

I am assuming he will be moving to Level 5(we find out in May), since he has almost all the bonuses in Level 4. He finally mastered 5.5 circles on the mushroom and that was more exciting than any medal.

Welcome and a big congratulations on a great end to the season! I know next to nothing about boys gymnastics, but my L10 dd occasionally gets to work boys events for strength conditioning at practice. She can pull off a few moves on pbars and rings, but she says that the mushroom moves are quite impossible!

Welcome! Congrats to your ds on his state and his mushroom :) Boys get so excited about htat. I have a 12 yo level 8, wrapping up his season here in a few weeks, hoping to move to 9 next year, although he won' tknow until fall. It is all fun from here!

Welcome, sounds like a great first season! Circles are a big milestone. Enjoy the journey.

Welvome..,ahhhha the circles that as aright of passage for boys gymnastics . Rest assured, it will come in time!

Hi! Welcome! I am sure your son will go to level 5. My younger son didn't do nearly as well as yours (also a 7 yr old L4), and they are pretty sure he is going to L5.

Welcome! Congrats on your son's great season. My DS also competed as a 7yo L4 this season. I *think* he's L5 now (he's training the skills and has already learned most of the routines), but we haven't gotten the official word yet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back