WAG Reisport Grips Sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has anyone else had issues with the sizing on their grips? My brother and I both measured correctly, and we both got grips that were way too big.I was wondering if this was common, or if we were super unlucky. After I put them on my brother said they were good enough because I wasn't doing giants.o_O One would almost think he wasn't a gymnast.

Every pair of grips I've had, reisport and us glove, I've ordered exactly according to the size chart and both were to big.
Just don't wear, return and order the size down. Unfortunately it's more of a hassle but it's worth it to have the correct size.

THat is interesting. I just ordered 2 pair for my son, using the size chart, from 2 different companies, and they were dead on. These are his 4th pair of Reisport, and we have not ever had any problems. Now, it does say if you are between sizes to order the smaller size, so I did that. On his Reichelsport Hambuchens it said the opposite...order up as they run small. So I did.

Good luck

Weird. I had heard European grips run smaller. My DS just got a new pair from Turn. They're made in Germany and he went from a 2 in Bailies to a 3 in the new grips and they were still on the small side.

That is the same with the Hambuchens...D wears a 1, but we had to order a 2 in them.

Ten.o also runs large, I'd order a size down if you buy from them. I may be ordering a new pair of non dowel grips after a month of using them o_O they're fine for level 3 skills but I'm afraid I'll not do so well with doing tap swings etc with them.

Yes, we just ordered a pair of Reichlesport and got a 2, but they were too small!!! He was a 2 in Reisport but a 3 RS.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back