This will be the livestream.

This will be live scoring.

http://home.livegym.it/

Saturday

Juniors 5:30am

Seniors 11.30am

Sunday

Event Finals - 4.30am

Sadly there will be no archives and no videos on youtube. Gymnastike bought out the rights to the meet and so they will have it for their gold members only. Even USAG cannot record and share their gymnasts routines on youtube. Any youtube videos will be removed for copyright infringement. Such a shame as it is going to be an amazing meet.

Last edited:
This is pretty upsetting. We can blame Gymnastike, but the Italian Federation let them do it.

This is both an exciting and an important meet. Many of us will not be able to see the live stream for different reasons.

One more reason to Boycott Gymnastike.

What a bummer about the lack of videos after the meet ends. I won't buy in to the gymnastike gold thing, ever. I'll be working a meet all day tomorrow, so sadly, I'll have to miss it. Sucks as I was REALLY looking forward to seeing how all these athletes compare!

The thing that annoys me about Gymnastike is the price. It cost more than many other subscriptions combined yet provides very little for that. Oh and the fact that they have 'stolen' other people's videos (mine included at one point) and don't bother to credit the source. Simone's coach took issue with them at the WOGA classic, I wish there was a way for her to ban them from filming Simone :)

"Live streaming is not available in your country due to rights issues."
That's it, I'm moving o_O

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back