How tall are you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

5' 2" or 3" and 14 almost 15. My friend is maybe 5'8" or 9" and great at bars. I am actually short at my gym.
That's interesting! When I visit my grandparents for the summer in the MN area I'm actually the short person at the gym too!

I'm about 5'5 and I'm by far the tallest in my level. I do feel a bit awkward sometimes but it does have it's advantages, like it makes bars a lot easier since I can reach the bar easier than everyone else ;)

Lydia

I'm about 5'5 and I'm by far the tallest in my level. I do feel a bit awkward sometimes but it does have it's advantages, like it makes bars a lot easier since I can reach the bar easier than everyone else ;)

Lydia
Yes I must say I do enjoy being able to jump to the high bar from the ground :p

I'm about 5'6 or maybe a bit taller. Not so easy when I have a higher bar setting than most of my teammates, but in the "real world" (lol) lots of people think tall is great! :)

I am 5'8". I do TnT now, so its not a big deal, but I do remember being 11 (I'm 20), 5'7", and having my feet hit the floor on bars because they wouldn't raise them and everyone I trained with was tiny :)

Haha, I'm 5'5, not done growing. Bars sick for that reason.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back