Off Topic What are you scared of?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm scared for cartwheels on beam, vaulting (just started today.... at states of course), spiders, snakes and failing/disappointing people

I'm afraid of calling people on the phone, haha.

Then the usual. Failure. Being alone in the dark outside. Losing someone close to me. That stuff.

I don't put it out there, because then it officially 'is,' if you know what I mean....but I work on it. Daily. I can tell you it relates to my employment.

Public speaking
Dying young, before my daughter becomes an "adult" with kids of her own.
Uncontrolled speed and black diamonds
Out living my child.

In no particular order.

1. Losing my child.
2. Cockroaches
:D Where I lived in Mexico we had some pretty impressive cockroaces (the species is called "giant cockroach and for a reason) in our bathroom. I never liked them but I wasn't actually scared. I just kept watching them sitting in their corner so I could retreat in case they started crawling down the wall. That was before someone told me: cockroaches can and do FLY. After that cockroaches oficially made my list of scary things and Cara, our cockroach eating Doberman had to accompany me to the bathroom.

Furthermore I am scared of the sea, not meeting expectations and am or have been scared of about every possible thing that can or could hypothetically go wrong in gymnastics.:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back