WAG Xcel skills!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want a list of skills that are allowed in xcel. When i type in xcel _____ skills, it say any A or B or C is allowed or somthing like that. I dont know what skills are A and what skills are B.

The list of skills is the code of points. Its not going to come up with simple searches. You have to buy the code of points. On the USAG site they have COP updates but that wouldn't give you the full skill list. If you have the name of the skill, someone with a COP could tell you what letter skill it is.

As for skills allowed in Xcel. It depends on the division of Xcel. There are difficulty limits for each division. So pick what division you need to know for and make a list of skills and post it. Myself or anyone on her could tell you the letter and if its allowed in the division.

Platinum:
Vault: Same options as Xcel Gold

6 A and 1 B Value Parts for the rest of the events)

Bars: Kip, circling skill, cast above horizontal, high bar dismount... possible B skills (Uprise, Clear hip circle, giant, jump full turn kip, straddle cut)

Beam: Full Turn, dance series with a leap or jump with 120º split, ONE acro flight skill OR a connected acro series of 2 or more skills with or without flight, Dismount... Possible B skills (BHS, Roundoff, Dive Cartwheel, Pike jump, Straight Jump 3/4, Tuck Jump 1/2, Wolf 1/2, certain balances held for 2 seconds, 180º split jump, free roll at end of beam mount, handstand full pirouette, Valdez, Front layout dismount)

Floor: Minimum of 2 directly connected flight skills, one of which is a salto; EITHER a 2nd acro flight connection (no salto required) OR an isolated B Salto; Dance passage with 2 or more skills including a LEAP of 150º; Full Turn... Possible B skills (Front Pike, Pike Jump, Straight jump 1-1/2, Full turn with leg at horizontal, Front Layout, Arabian, 1-1/2 pirouette, Back salto with half or full twist, Wolf 1/2, tuck jump full, 1-1/2 turn)

I hope this helps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back