Parents Prayers for a Gym Family

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Becauseisaid

Proud Parent
This past weekend was the TN State Gymnastics meet in Knoxville. I just found out that a fellow gym family in town for the meet lost their 4 year old son on Sunday at the hotel where he drowned in the pool.

I do not know if this family is a part of Chalkbucket (and I'm not personally aquainted with them), but I know the family has received a lot of harsh criticism at a time when they need support and love. To go from the high of a successful state meet with one child to losing another is a devastation I cannot imagine.

Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

What a horrible thing - This is a time for condolences and love, not to be second guessing parenting skills. My prayers are with them. There is nothing more difficult than the loss of a child.

Oh goodness, what a horrifying experience. Many prayers for this family. It's too bad they did not immediately receive the support they deserved. They will question themselves the rest of their lives, they don't need other people doing it for them. :(

Oh, that poor family. That is heartbreaking. I'll keep them in my prayers and I hope they receive the support they need.

I saw the headline on the news but hadn't read the story yet. How horrible!! My thoughts are with the family.

Oh my goodness. I cannot imagine what they're going through (or how people can be so cruel in judging them). They are definitely in my thoughts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back