MAG State meet video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I finally have his video done. So not his best meet. Lots of little errors, but he made regionals, and is really excited. Hopefully he will have lots of great changes for regionals.
(advise watching with sound off...there is a crazy lady that keeps yelling during his performances... :) )

Great job. His progress this season has been amazing. Can't wait to see the changes from regionals too.

Thanks for posting! I have a little guy who just starting competing this year and it's great to watch some of the higher levels I don't normally get a chance to see when I'm at the gym. Good luck at regionals!

I know it's in almost every floor routine for optionals, but he does such a nice back layout. The full was great too. His usual good pommel work. Too bad about the fall on rings, but once he gets that whole thing working for him, it's going to be a very good event for him. Lots of great stuff in there! And I wish the boys got two vaults like the girls do. Pbars has come a long way this year, as has high bar -- on high bar, adding the in bar skill will be terrific. You figure that if at regionals he just makes the landings he missed, that is one awesome day for him.

I love watching his videos through the meet season, because like my beloved child, he always makes so much progress from the first meet to the last. So glad he made regionals! He's ready to rock it! Funny about the crazy lady though -- the same one seems to come to my kids' meets.

Reactions: sce
I have to say watching his videos makes me excited and scared. I know ds is going to have a lot of fun when he reaches optionals, but the momma might not be able to watch him.

Thanks dunno. He changed his hb, pommel and floor routines for regionals. hb scored better, floor about the same, and pommel was not good. but onward now.....

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back