WAG Making up for lost time!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She is very talented. I love how she sticks those landings! And she has great personality in her routines ;) Thanks for sharing.

Very good! How old is she? She looks so tiny out there!
But a performer for sure! The clapping is my favorite part, haha!

I'm just curious about her progressions, on all events. At DD's gym, all level 8s do 1.5s or double fulls, and they aren't all ready for level 9. It's just interesting to me to see the differences in progressions/requirements.

She's a great performer!

Wow! She's a performer for sure!! I love it! She looks adorable out there! So talented! Gorgeous tumbling & amazing dance as well. Great job!!!

Awesome videos. What a talented girl. Love the back walkover to splits move-so cool. And all those stuck landings. Thanks for sharing.

She has got a lot of spunk out there on the floor! Super cute! I would love to see her L8 bar routine as well. My DD was always best at bars so I love seeing bar routines!!

I'm just curious about her progressions, on all events. At DD's gym, all level 8s do 1.5s or double fulls, and they aren't all ready for level 9. It's just interesting to me to see the differences in progressions/requirements.

She's a great performer!

On the other hand, all level 8s doing double fulls is not expected. Bars is usually what holds people back from level 9 and 10, and then if you wanted to order the other things, floor is probably last. So, I don't really care about whose kid is what level. Just saying.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back