Parents Prayers for a Gym Family

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Such devastating news that sends shockwaves through our community. Weather they were part of this group or not they were still part of the gymnastics "family". My heartfelt condolences are with their family and friends in this trying time. I pray that God reaches down and cradles this family and comforts each one of them to help get them through the pain so they can memorialize their young baby boy. I hope they know they have an entire community of support here on CB to turn to if needed. God bless his soul and his family

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. This was my family. We are trying to work through everything; it has been a hard month. The loss has been devastating to our whole family; Cooper was our 7th of 8 kids, and everyone is feeling the hole left in our family.
My sweet gymmie had a great meet; winning a State Championship in vault. She only had a couple of hours to celebrate before the accident. We are trying to tend to the needs of all of the kids, but I know her accomplishment has been swept under the rug.
Anyway, not even sure why I posted; I haven't been on CB since before State, and just happened across this. I appreciate the support from our gym family...both local and online. Our gym in town has been amazing, and has helped us tremendously.
This is the last pic I have of all of the kids, together, taken at the meet.

Attachments

• 11032107_10153242051108799_1353926491_o.jpg
    11032107_10153242051108799_1353926491_o.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 285
What a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing such a special picture. Sending peaceful thoughts.

Reactions: sce
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your family is going through. Lots of prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture of your family. I will continue to pray for all of you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back