Changes to the WAG program.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh really, I'm not a huge fan of the level 3 floor! I just don't know if it will suit the littlies... Actually considered skipping kids from 3-4 but just going to have to suck it up as there are some not ready for 4!

Oh really, I'm not a huge fan of the level 3 floor! I just don't know if it will suit the littlies... Actually considered skipping kids from 3-4 but just going to have to suck it up as there are some not ready for 4!
Lol well I wouldn't trust my dd's opinion - she's not much of a dancer.
Has me fascinated now but not sure I will ever see it, hopefully someone will post on YouTube sometime.

Are we allowed to put up videos of it? Or of kids doing it?
I wouldn't do that on a public forum without explicit permission from the parent.
If you are aware of a YouTube video that a parent has put up that is publically visible then I think that would be OK.

Haha I was thinking that I could record me doing it or I do have the dvd that has all the routines on it that I could record, but not sure if that would be wrong since we all had to pay $60 for it don't want to get in trouble haha! If I get to gym and have a free moment I will give it ago and record myself haha

Hahahahaha!

She'll be full of Easter eggy goodness by Tuesday, should give those magic arms an extra special flavour :p

Haha think it's the music she likes! She said there was a starting pose then something then 2 cartwheel s and the music gets faster! And it's really good.

Reactions: COz
Haha aww sorry ladies, I didn't have enough space on my phone yesterday! Have cleared some now and will try again tomorrow, is there a way to upload it to here without having to put it on YouTube or Facebook? :)

Put it on YouTube as an unlisted video (you might also want to un-select "notify subscribers" if you have any).
Then no one will find it by searching on YouTube. They will of course be able to view it from here however.

Oh. Um, I guess you'd need a second YouTube account...

Can anyone help me with the level 6 passage of dance requirement. I need clarification (and maybe some examples) of what leaps or hops would meet the term 180 cross / side split or straddle. We are going to use a switch leap for one of the leaps but are looking for a good option for the second leap/hop.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back