WAG Justin Powers WAG/MAG crossover routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

By the way he is in NAIGC not USAG and here his explanation of how this worked for him.

"NAIGC allows a gymnast to compete in which ever division, men's or women's, at their nationals. Previously, one of the top gymnasts from the women's division started competing in the mens and placed fourth on floor, eighth on high bar, and tenth all-around at this years nationals. Learning choreography for the first time, having to hit proper positions on leaps, jumps, turns, as well as mixing in tumbling was a great challenge for me this year. I loved every minute of it as well as learning beam, bars, and working on my vault. I placed 25th in the all-around in prelims at these Nationals out of 122 and also placed 4th on vault."

I love this trend. I am a big fan of Julia Sharpe, who placed quite well on a few men's events at nationals this year several months after giving birth to twins by c-section! I was wondering how long it was going to take to go the other direction -- I guess I have my answer.

I would love to see his beam and bars!!! I'm curious if he got a deduction for wearing shorts....aren't shorts banned in WAG?

USAIGC allows shorts at meets. Actually it is also allowed under FIG. I understand that only USAG prohibits shorts, but I may be wrong there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back