WAG Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastca25

Proud Parent
How do you pick out level 6/7 floor music? Her coach wants her to pick 3 choices but I have no clue where to even begin. I know the websites but they make you pay for even a demo. I just don't understand how to do this! TIA

Floorexpress.com, energym.com, jumptwist.com, tunegym.com, gymnasticstracks.com

You can listen to demos online without purchasing them. Our coaches pick 3 then the gymnast gets to pick from those 3.

Thanks figured out how to listen! Now, how do you pick music that matches gymanst? DD is 9 and very short and muscular. Not a fast tumbler.

Personality wise....Is she a quiet kid, big energy, bubbly, bouncy, mature for her age, grounded, powerful, always smiles, calm and serious? Quick happy bubbly music does go with a kid that doesn't smile and look like she is having the time of her life. Is she a good performer, dancer?

She is shy and quiet and poised at gymnastics. Very mature for her age. Like an old soul. She always has a tight body, pointed toes, chin up, etc.... She is crazy, wild and acts younger at home though.

Go over to floorexpress and search the incredibles. It was one our coaches picked out for DD. She's short and muscular. It sounds a lot like dream chaser to me!

My dd had very specific tastes for her first routine. I sat with her and clicked on the demos until she found what she liked. It wasn't what I would have chosen for her, but she is very pleased with it. If you have the patience, I would let her pick as much as possible.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back