Changes to the WAG program.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Your split change meets the 180 split requirement, so any other leap or hop in the code will work, it is simply a matter of what the kid is good/less bad at. A split leap will work as your second leap, even if your split change is 'not paid' based on the old rules, as now it is recognized as an attempt.

I would suggest using a split jump or split leap for the 180 split. It is easier to hit them on beam for most gymnasts consistently. There will be big dedications if the skill does not get enough split so make sure you have a safe one in there. But the switch leap will also fulfil the criteria if she can hit the slit so will a straddle jump.

If the switch leap is meeting the requirements then the second skill does not have to have split it could be a wolf jump, pile jump, tuck 1/2 etc.

That is more great info but I believe the question was about the passage of dance (on floor). Make sure you don't use any jumps for your passage on floor - unless it is something like a wolf hop as the last element.

Wow!! I never thought this thread would get so many comments when I first posted it. My daughter is now in IDP so it doesn't affect us now but I'm glad you are all getting plenty of info from each other!

They just used the beginning of the level 3 floor music during a particularly exciting bit near the end of the episode during a potential tunnel collapse in Chuggington this morning!!!

Wow, you either have a really good ear for tunes or have listened to it way too much! :p ....unless it is really distinctive - I've not heard it yet so can't say.

Also, my commiserations on having kids shows on that early :D

Reactions: COz

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back