WAG Floor music copy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ellen Jean

Proud Parent
My DD is a level 7 gymnast. Her team was all given the same floor routine and music by there coach. We asked for a copy of it and he has never outright answered us or given us a copy. We had an issue earlier in the season where his phone "died" and he used his girlfriends phone (which had the uncut version of the music). Needless to say it was devastating to the girls and they did not do as well as they should have. We are heading to Regionals next week and we worry if something happens and he is late, or phone dies again, etc... . Is this absurd to not give the girls a copy of their music? Or are we out of line for even asking. It is custom music and not available through other means.

Our girls are expected to have a copy of their music

My DD is a level 7 gymnast. Her team was all given the same floor routine and music by there coach. We asked for a copy of it and he has never outright answered us or given us a copy. We had an issue earlier in the season where his phone "died" and he used his girlfriends phone (which had the uncut version of the music). Needless to say it was devastating to the girls and they did not do as well as they should have. We are heading to Regionals next week and we worry if something happens and he is late, or phone dies again, etc... . Is this absurd to not give the girls a copy of their music? Or are we out of line for even asking. It is custom music and not available through other means.

they should have a 'bag copy' just in case. just like they should have a back pair of grips. **** happens in gymnastics. and always before or during meets. :)

I have multiple copies of all 3 of my girl's music. And this came in handy when the coach forgot the iPod at a meet. Definitely ask again, better safe than sorry!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back