WAG FLOOR MUSIC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is the last time I get a new floor routine, I had the perfect music and my coach doesn't like it... I've listened and listened and can't find one I like. I like fast and violins. In he past I've used explosive and croation raphsody and throne I liked was shadows. Please help!

You're taste sounds very similar to mine! Croatian Rhapsody was my music for level 6 & 7. I'm also a fan of violins. What was the one your coach disliked called? Some suggestions from floor express are Beethoven Virus, Waves, & Tchaikovsky Remix. Those are toward the top of my list for next year.

ODD loves the violin and fast stuff too. Her top choices are Hija de la luna, marching season, and Walking Dead

I'm sorry your coach won't let you use the music you love. Did s/he say what it is they don't like it about it? What about Shatter Me, 400 Violins, Transcendence? One of our team girls uses Beethoven's Virus and its great!

I was thinking 400 Violins also, or 300 Violins. But coach might think 300 violins is repetitive also...

Good luck!

I had 300 Violin Orchestra as my floor music this past year, and at first I really wasn't too fond of it but it grew on me. :) At a couple meets there would be another girl with my music though, so don't expect to be the only one with it if that's what you end up with.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back