Fun Meet today for Alex - new skill on bars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
We had our annual Spring Cup Invitational Meet today in Burlington. This is a fun meet for the girls to go up a level or for Alex try some new skills that she hopes to have for Nationals. They do individuals and can participate in a pairs competition as well.

Today was the first time Alex tried her geinger and pak in her routine. Her pak was spotted and she ran out of steam for dismount....but it was a great first attempt.

So proud of her today - she always puts her best efforts into her gymnastic every single time and is such a trooper no matter what. She competed National Open as we do not have a category for Novice at this meet.

For individuals she placed 4th overall and pairs they placed 2nd overall. Fun times.. Bravo kiddo..

here's her video - I missed taping vault - her bars and floor are from her pairs session and beam from individual.

Thanks for watching ;)

I think she added a leap as she missed a connection somewhere...but even outside that she does have a lot of stuff in there...
Thank you.

She did a great job! I can't believe all the stuff she has in that beam routine.

She looks amazing!!! Love her bars with the new skills .... Her handstands are so straight!!!! And always love her chalk full of skills beam routine!!! Best of luck!!!!

She has a habit of leaning forward SLOWLY right before a skill on beam and as I was watching I found myself doing the same thing!
She is so quick! I swear I barely blinked and almost missed her beam front aerial. :)
What a joy to watch!

DD and I truly enjoyed the video...wow, my 7 yo was mesmerized by the entire video but that bar routine.....holy moly......gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sometimes when I tape her bars and she is struggling with getting over on a front giant I tend to tilt the iPad like its going to help her over. Funniest thing.

She has a habit of leaning forward SLOWLY right before a skill on beam and as I was watching I found myself doing the same thing!
She is so quick! I swear I barely blinked and almost missed her beam front aerial. :)
What a joy to watch!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back