WAG Gym stars international camp - Malta

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymbee06

Proud Parent
I'm just wondering if anyone have been to this camp/invitational in the past or that have plans to go? Do you know anyone that has attended? Our gym is looking at the possibility of going and would like to know of others experiences,

Sorry posted too early so info/experiences, pluses/minus from coaches,gymnasts and parents feel free to weigh in thanks

I Know some of our older girls were going 2 years ago - can't remember if they did or not, I think in the end they pulled out due to cost. As far as I heard in the gym all the coaches were saying what fun it was and a good set up. I don't know if it was second hand talk though. I do know that Crystal Palace went last year - their FB page was full of it.

A lot of the clubs seem to go to the gymstars invitational comps. Never heard of a camp.

A nosy at cp Facebook page seems to show they went to the winter competition, not a camp.

A gym by us did gym stars in Malta, we were going to do it but Disney called instead
The club near us loved it and are going again this year, I believe that the camp is like podium training leading up to the competition but not 100% sure as we didn't end up going

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back