WAG TOPS/HOPES Social Group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone's DD going to the invite camp on May 22nd? My daughter is a mosquito magnet so I'm a little worried about that. Last time she was there was in the winter so she came home unscathed. This time I'm not too sure. Does anyone know if they are allowed to use those bracelet insect repellents? She has told me they weren't allowed to wear things like that in the gym.

Hi! Yes my dd is going. Good point about the mosquitoes ! I think I'll pack a bracelet and if she has to take it off during practice she could keep it in her gym bag. What about swimming?? Did anyone's dd who went in the past swim at night or during the afternoon at DIC?

Last time My DD went it was Winter so no swimming. I didn't think they would have time for swimming. I wasn't even going to pack a swimsuit. I guess I'll include one and sunscreen just in case. Good to know.

I also notice that there used to be general information posted on the USAG website with information regarding camp. There was even a camp you could pay to go to. I get the feeling that camps are now invite only so the general information which used to be posted is no longer there. I'm referring to both the DC and the DIC camps.

Hi! Yes my dd is going. Good point about the mosquitoes ! I think I'll pack a bracelet and if she has to take it off during practice she could keep it in her gym bag. What about swimming?? Did anyone's dd who went in the past swim at night or during the afternoon at DIC?
I sent bug spray and hydrocortisone cream. No swimming. Not a lot of time for leisure activities.

Mine had to decline her May invite:( Injury still is not healed all the way. We are hoping she will be ready for either August or November camp. Have fun to all that are attending this month!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back