Parents Where to buy Motionwear shorts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mommyof1

Proud Parent
My daughter, who will ONLY wear Motionwear brand velour shorts, low-rise without rhinestones, just decided to have a growth spurt and outgrow all of her shorts. I went to the local sporting goods store where I usually buy them and was informed that "nobody wears velvet shorts in the summer, so we won't have any in stock until the fall." I can't find the things on the web either--the manufacturer apparently doesn't even sell them on its site. Other than eBay, is there some secret leotard store out there on the web where I might be able to get them? Or is there another, more easily obtainable, brand of velour shorts that is similarly cut and will fit a skinny kid without riding up?

Try your local dance studios too! Motionwear prohibits online retailers. I think they have an online store though.

I believe leotardworld.com has them.... but not sure

Thanks for all the suggestions. For some reason I can't find the velour ones for sale on Motionwear's site, just the Sylkskin and Dri-Line fabrics. I called a dancewear store and they said they had some in stock, so I will be heading there this weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back