National - Good luck everyone...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello everyone. Alex had a rough meet. Fell on her pak and twice on beam. Once on switch ring and once in sheep jump.
Luckily she has already qualified for day two

Team Ontario won gold in the team event. Yah team Ontario.

New day and fresh scores for day two. Go Alex go.

Go Alex! I saw the fall on bars, her bars was one of the only things i got to see. She is a champion for sure! The release was great!

Best of luck tomorrow...you got this Alex!

Has your dd ever had one of those meets that they just can't pull it together. ;(.
Sadly this just wasn't Alex's meet.
She competed so many more new skills this year then last nationals. She couldn't have competed her floor and vault any better - she just didn't have the difficulty the other gymnasts had.
She had a really great season overall and ended the season with a gold medal with her teamOntario friends. I just wished her final meet was a bit better.
Here's to a good summer of lots of new skills for her to qualify for junior next year.
Thanks you guys have been so awesome this year cheering Alex on. It's such a great gymnastix community who understands the ups and downs.
Stay tuned for some new skills.

You sound like a fantastic mother!
Go Alex from across the pond!
International fans here yanno!
Keep updating us and well done!
It sounds like a great achievement that most could only dream of.
Seeing your videos - what a great athlete!

Has your dd ever had one of those meets that they just can't pull it together. ;(.
Sadly this just wasn't Alex's meet.
She competed so many more new skills this year then last nationals. She couldn't have competed her floor and vault any better - she just didn't have the difficulty the other gymnasts had.
She had a really great season overall and ended the season with a gold medal with her teamOntario friends. I just wished her final meet was a bit better.
Here's to a good summer of lots of new skills for her to qualify for junior next year.
Thanks you guys have been so awesome this year cheering Alex on. It's such a great gymnastix community who understands the ups and downs.
Stay tuned for some new skills.

Kit kat you know my dd has, you saw it at Provincials! I had a bit better streaming today, got to see Alex warming up her vault and saw a couple of tough falls. All i could think about was it was like my dd at provincials, and I am glad to hear that she pulled it off when it counted!

I also saw everything in her floor except her second pass. She looked strong, poised and confident.

She should be so proud of how far she has progressed this season! Please tell her that my DD (you know her name, lol) says congrats and is looking forward to the videos. She was away with a friend this weekend so didn't get to see the bits and pieces that i did.

Looking forward to hearing about her new skills and seeing you guys in the fall at Elite Canada qualifiers!

:)

Thank you - I like to think I am a good mom.

When i look back at her career she has really progressed. She started gymnastics at age 7 level 2 and now age 12 novice.

Thank you so much for watching.

You sound like a fantastic mother!
Go Alex from across the pond!
International fans here yanno!
Keep updating us and well done!
It sounds like a great achievement that most could only dream of.
Seeing your videos - what a great athlete!

Alex is a rockstar! Love love watching her so please keep posting! I think anyone that has a gymnie has had one of those meets! It's all about picking up and becoming better:) congrats on Alex's fantastic year!

Alex is amazing, as you know. She will hit her stride. She has progressed very fast, sometimes they just need to catch their breath and settle in.

She has huge potential, I am sure she will have a killer season next year.

For some gymmies a visit to a sport psychologist can help them learn techniques to help their focus on each apparatus and 'tune out' other distractions at a meet ( or comp in Aussi :))

Dd ( elite track ) went to see a very well qualified and experienced psychologist after a similar experience.

I felt that we spend so much time on training, massage, physio etc etc which focuses on their physical well being whereas at least half of their preformance is in their mind.

It was exceptionally helpful and saw a vast improvement in Dd's comp experiences.

Not sure if this is relevant to your Dd Kitkat but thought I'd mention it as it really really helped out:)

I think Alex is amazing, it was great to be able to watch it all live. Thank you for all you share with this community! Looking forward to next year!

Thanks Bog, you are so kind... wish I could have met you this weekend... maybe next time.

Alex is amazing, as you know. She will hit her stride. She has progressed very fast, sometimes they just need to catch their breath and settle in.

She has huge potential, I am sure she will have a killer season next year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back