WAG Adidas Gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

Vivianflips

Just curious if anyone knows why their site has been down, from what I've heard it's been down for awhile. Fortunately I was just going on the site to browse otherwise I might have some issues now! I've noticed people have been complaining about it being down on their FB page.

Who is making Adidas leos now? I guess it's no longer Alpha Factor, as I don't see them listed on their site. I assume that's probably the problem - transition to a new supplier?

Reactions: sce
Aww, I'm so sad! I am an adult gymnast and don't need many leotards but I just got 1 from Adidas that I love and was hoping to get another. Now I can't find any like it!

I have been trying to find where to order Adidas leos. Its been impossible. Anyone on this list actually order a leo? If so can you please PM me the website or email address. Thanks

Down east is sending me a pair of pants for my son with the Adidas logo, evidently they are the same as the gk ones just different logo. He told me he could print a gk pair by next week but I took what was on the rack

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back