Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Chloerose

Proud Parent
Just found this forum and I thought I should introduce myself here. I have 7 yr old who completed level 1 & 2 and now is only training in TOPS. She will be testing in her last test for the year this weekend. Hope to get more insight on other moms that has gone through the tops program.
I hope to hear from you all!

There are groups who parents of kids born in '06/'07 and '08/'09 if you'd like to joint whichever is appropriate for you! Welcome!

Morning from the other side of the pond, there is lots of great info on this site and a few full and frank exchanges of opinions, enjoy

There are groups who parents of kids born in '06/'07 and '08/'09 if you'd like to joint whichever is appropriate for you! Welcome!
Hi! I tried joining the group for 08 but it says that I can't. Do I have to post a certain amount before I will be approved to join in?
Thanks!

Hi! I tried joining the group for 08 but it says that I can't. Do I have to post a certain amount before I will be approved to join in?
Thanks!
Err, we had a conversation about this two weeks ago when you originally joined the forum and contacted me about joining.
It kind of seems to me like you've deleted our conversation, I can't seem to find it anymore(?) I find that a bit odd.

Anyway, I seem to recall that I said 'not yet' for various reasons, didn't I? So please remember that it was me that said that, not the forum.
I will reconsider later after you have posted some more, as I said. Please PM me directly next time.

Oh, sorry, the join button probably isn't visible because you have already attempted to join and are showing as awaiting approval. I will remove you from that list so you can send a new join request later .

Edit: except I can't work out how to remove you from that list, so again, please PM me next time.

No I didn't delete anything I barely know how to navigate through this forum.
I was merely asking a question because Mrs. Puma was welcoming me into one of the groups and I couldn't remember if it was the same one that you Pm me. That was it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back