Parents USAG membership fees

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have paid about $54 for the past 2 years and her first year I believe it was $50. We have girls that have moved up levels and never heard them say they had to pay extra. Membership is for the full year and I don't understand by upgrade? What's the difference? Plus as the parent don't you have to sign the form? They are probably trying to make $$ off the membership dues. IMO

I have paid about $54 for the past 2 years and her first year I believe it was $50. We have girls that have moved up levels and never heard them say they had to pay extra. Membership is for the full year and I don't understand by upgrade? What's the difference? Plus as the parent don't you have to sign the form? They are probably trying to make $$ off the membership dues. IMO
At some gyms, if you are an Xcel or a lower level (L1 or L2), instead of getting an "Athlete" Membership they have you get an "Introductory Athlete" Membership. The Introductory version is less expensive, but if a gymnast were to move to L3+ during the season, she would have to upgrade from Introductory to Athlete.
I hope this explains it.
BTW, I don't have a dog in the fight... we do not compete USAG sanctioned meets and so only our coaches are USAG members. They pay to keep their Professional Memberships current.
All we pay is a $10 fee per gymnast to our Zone (Region) for registration for the year.

the parents and athletes both must sign the form for USA Gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back