First Four Piece Competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xxStumpyxx

Proud Parent
My youngest daughter will be competing her first 4 piece competition on 9th August, she will be competing as a Novice, there will be a few different gyms competing from around the country.

I have noticed the following levels?
Advanced
Elite
Novice
Intermediate
Senior

What do they mean?

Anyone competing on the same day? Possibly the same competition?

My daughter is competing in the same comp. No idea about the levels though. She is round 2 and is 2008 born. First comp for her with a proper floor routine- so much excitement!!

My daughter is in round 3 age 9 (even though she is 8 - October birthday), will get there in time to see the end of the round 2 competition, hope it goes well for you. I hope the gym has a good viewing area. How many hours does your daughter train? My daughter trains three time a week for a total of 7.5 hours. I am pretty happy we haven't got an early start, looking forward to it.

3 x a week for 9 hours total- plus an optional further 2 hours when we can make it. She's only done that for a couple of months though. I think the cartwheel on beam will be very tricky for her to stick- so I really hope she isn't to upset if she falls!! Good luck for your daughter. Do you know how many are in each age group?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back