Parents GK Aly tank loyalty leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mommyo2az

Coach
Proud Parent
Judge
Totally random but does anyone know how this Leo runs? DD is dying to have one but I hate ordering from gK without first trying on or know how it runs. Team Leo is Gk and she is CM and it is big, but has other Gk tanks that are CM and they are tight!!!

My daughter just got this leo. She usually wears an adult medium in her other GK leo's and that's the size she got in this and it fits perfect.

My DD has this leo. She normally wears a CL in GK and that is the size she got in this leo. It is a very soft/thin material and is a little loose in her lower back area, but fits fine everywhere else.

My daughters share one. They both are normally a CL with older DD getting closer to adult XS or S. I think that we may have gotten an adult S in this one because that was what was available. It fits better than a normal adult small would; but I think that is because it is super stretchy. For my girls it is a bit big in the back and shoulders; but not bad.

I'd love to know how see through it is... how would it be for a 10yo girl that is just starting to develop? As in she wears a non-padded training bra under tshirts for coverage not support, but usually not under her leos which don't really need anything under them (yet).

I'd love to know how see through it is... how would it be for a 10yo girl that is just starting to develop? As in she wears a non-padded training bra under tshirts for coverage not support, but usually not under her leos which don't really need anything under them (yet).

It is kind of weird. My DDs are about the same as your DD. My 9 yo is actually more like your DD than my 11 year old - she is not developed at all (I think because she is just so muscular). They both sometimes choose to wear a sports bra under this leo; but that is partly that they have recently decided to wear sports bras under leos. The colors aren't all that see through (so the blue and red part); but if they had to stretch a lot, I think that they would be more see through. If you stretch it out you can see white between the color on the fabric. So if the leo fit really tight, I think it would be see through; but as long as it fits properly it isn't bad.

My dd wears GK CM and CL depending on material. But for this leo, she wears at CM. It is not see through on her at all. It is a thinner material but she loves it because it feels cooler in summer heat!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back