WAG Custom floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

esor

Proud Parent
Gymnast
So DD has a song in mind for her new floor music, but we probably have to get it custom if the coach approves it. So does anyone have suggestions on where to get good custom floor music that isn't that expensive but has good quality? Also, can you let me know a) how much it cost b) what did you have to provide? I have found a couple of places, but am looking for good recommendations. Thanks!

I just got one from floor express music and it was $150 but very good quality and I'll be using it for at least 2 years so I think it'll be worth it. And I love how it came out.

I had a friend of a friend cut DD's last year. he did 2 versions (different lengths) and it was 75$ each cut, so 150$ total

By custom, do you mean cuting from an existing recording or do you mean that you need a recording that does not yet exist (ie, all the versions out there have vocals and you need a non-vocal version)?

If the former, that's not too hard to do yourself, and if you can't do it than I'm sure somebody at the gym can (and if not, somebody here probably can do it for you -- I'd offer if I wasn't so busy).

If the latter, Energym, Jumptwist, and Floor Music Express are good places to start. (I used to do this myself, but these days I unfortunately don't have enough time to record music for a deadline)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back